We've been committed to excellence for three generations.
E.J. Miller Construction Company, Inc. began in 1949 as E.N. Miller & Sons. In 1965, the focus of the company changed from building speculative homes to crafting custom homes. Thats when we became E.J. Miller Construction Company, Inc.
Today, E.J. Miller is owned and operated by Joe Miller. A native of Roanoke, Virginia, Joe received a civil engineering degree from Virginia Tech and an MBA from the College of William & Mary. Working on job sites since the age of 15, Joe learned the family business first-hand. Joe is personally involved in all aspects of the building process from conception to completion. This includes estimating, meeting with clients, and job management. We want you to be confident your project is managed by someone with experience and a reputation you can trust.
We're involved in your community.
One way we demonstrate our commitment to your project is through involvement in the community. Below are our president Joe Miller's professional achievements:
- Better Business bureau of Western VA Chairman of Board (2008)
- Roanoke City Board of Zoning Appeals, Chairman (2008)
- Roanoke Regional Home Builders Association, President (1996)
- Home Builders Association of Virginia, Regional Vice President (2001-2003)
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Virginia (#0402 014129)
- Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce Executive Board
- Second Presbyterian Church, Treasurer
- Western Virginia Land Trust, Board of Directors
- American Cancer Society, Board of Directors
- Virginia Tech German Club Alumni Foundation, Board of Directors
- Presbyterian Community Center, Development Committee